Grant cycles run twice a year. If grant applications are being received, there will be a link under the Applications titled "Grant Application Form".
Submission of organization 501(c3) status, project overview, contact information, and how the grant will be utilized must be included in the grant submission.
The Nashwauk Area Community Fund supports projects that:
- Significantly benefit the community for the resources invested
- Are creative, innovative, and address community needs
- Eliminate duplication of services and encourage cooperation
- Increase volunteer involvement and commitment to community needs
- Leverage other resources
The Nashwauk Area Community Fund will not grant for the following:
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Fundraising events or activities
- Marketing (non-program) Materials: [Examples: videotapes, brochures, and advertising]
- Grants to individuals
- Government agencies unless in collaboration with 501(c)(3) agency program request
- Grants outside the Buck Lake, Nashwauk, Pengilly, and Lone Pine Townships
- Travel or conferences
If you have questions, please contact one of the Nashwauk Area Community Fund board members or call our partner Grand Rapids Community Foundation at 218-999-9100.